Dates and Rates below are for the 2017 summer season. To receive the Winter Enrollment Rates, application and deposit must be received by January 31st AND full payment must be made by March 1st.
Final Payment due March 1st
Final Payment due May 1st
Final Payment due upon enrollment
* Session combines 2 one-week sessions and may not contain all 2 week session activities.
** Session contains both 1 and 2 week campers bunked separately.
(All cancellations or changes must be submitted in writing)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater than or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned, less $500 non-refundable deposit
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund
- We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. Camp Tuition Insurance is available through Travmark or AMSkier.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness or injury: No refund.
- Bus fee is always non-refundable.